Ex Tax: 110.00€
- In Stock
- Product Code:
- Victron Blue Power Charger IP65 12V 7A
- Victron Energy
Victron Blue Power Charger - IP65 - 12 volt, 7 amp output - 5 year wattanty
- Professional battery charger
- IP65 rated
- 5 year warranty
- Adaptive 7 stage charge program
- Recondition - rescue fully discharged and sulphated batteries
- Storage mode - reduce corrosion on the the positive plate and increase battery life expectancy
- Can be used to charge Lithium Ion batteries
- Can be used as a power supply
- 180-265VAC in
- 47 x 95 x 190mm
- Peak efficiency 94%
- No load power consumption - 0.5w
- 1 output
- Absorption voltage 14.4/14.6/14.2
- Float voltage 13.8/13.8/13.35
- Storage 13.2/13.8/13.5
- Min battery capacity 24ah
- Back current drain 0.7Ah/ month
- Battery cable 1.5m black and red
- Battery reverse polarity protection, output short circuit and over temperature
- Datasheet for Victron Energy 75/50 MPPT
Ultra high efficiency “green” battery charger
With up to 95% efficiency, these chargers generate up to four times less heat when compared to the industry standard. And once the battery is fully charged, power consumption reduces to 0,5 Watt, some five to ten times better than the industry standard.
Durable, safe and silent
- Low thermal stress on the electronic components.
- Protection against ingress of dust, water and chemicals.
- Protection against overheating: the output current will reduce astemperature increases up to 60°C, but the charger will not fail.
- The chargers are totally silent: no cooling fan or any other moving parts
Even the lower voltage used during 'float' causes corrosion of the positive plate. It is therefore essential to lower the charge voltage further during extended period of charging.
Temperature compensated charging
The optimum battery charge voltage depends on temperature - the lower the temperature, the higher the battery charging voltage. The Blue Power IP65 battery charger measures ambient temperature and compensates accordingly during the charge process.
A lead acid battery that has been left in a partial state of charge will become sulfated - causing a loss of charge acceptance and overall capacity. If caught in time the recondition mode will atempt to reverse this condition.
Most reverse polarity battery chargers will not detect and therefore not attempt to recharge a battery that is at zero volts. The Victron Blue power charger will atempt to recharge a fully discharged battery, initially with a low current and resume normal charging once sufficient voltage has been met.